Cheap flights from Montreal to Fort Lauderdale, Sanford(Orlando), Vancouver, Halifax or Toronto. Buy one base fare, get the second free on all flights using promo code “2FOR1“, but seems to work also for a single traveler for 50% off base fare.
Flair is an ultra low-cost carrier, only 1 personal item included, size 15 cm x 33 cm x 43 cm (6 in x 13 in x 17 in) 7 kg (15.5 lb).
Promo code details:
- For all flights, get 2 for 1 base fare*
- Travel dates: September 15, 2021 – February 28, 2022
- Blackout dates: December 16, 2021 – January 7, 2022
- Sale ends 11:59 pm MT, September 8, 2021
- Limited seats available for a limited time
- Applicable on new reservations only
- Promo will display as 50% off base fare on both tickets
How to book:
- Go to Flyflair
- Enter code: 2FOR1
Here are some examples that we have spotted:
Montreal – Halifax 89$ round trip
- Departure dates: September 13-15-19-20-22-24-26-27-29 October 1-3-4-6-11-15
- Return dates: September 15-20-22-24-26-27-29, October 1-3-4-6-15-17-18
Montreal – Toronto 94$ round trip
- Departure dates: flights every day from September 15 to 18 and from 21 to 30
- Return dates: flights every day from September 18 to 30
Montreal – Vancouver 102$ round trip
- Departure dates: January 13-16-18-23-25-27-30, February 6-8-10-13-17-20
- Return dates: January 20-25-27-30, February 3-17-20-24-27
Montreal – Fort Lauderdale 189$ round trip
- Departure dates: January 8-12-15-19-22-26-29, February 2-5-9-12-16-19-23
- Return dates: January 15-19-22-26-29, February 2-5-9-12-16-19-23-26
Montreal – Sanford(Orlando) 189$ round trip
- Departure dates: January 6-9-13-16-20-23-27-30, February 3-6-10-13-17-20-24
- Return dates:January 9-13-16-20-23-27-30, February 3-6-10-13-17-20-24-27
More dates are available, you can also switch dates between the examples to change the duration of your trip.
Compare prices for flights on:
Best sites to find the lowest price on accommodation:
* All prices were valid at the time of publication, but prices change quickly and some may not be available for long. See terms and conditions for more details.